If you have ever tried to feed kids cauliflower, it can be quite a challenge. Alex made this amazing dish the other night and I wanted to share it because I thought it was so good.
1 Yellow Pepper
1-2 Cloves of Garlic
250g Cheese (We use lactose-free cheese)
Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Cube and boil in salted water, the potatoes and cauliflower.
- Dice the leeks and pepper. Fry them in a blob of butter with a clove or two of garlic and add the paprika.
- Mash potatoes/cauliflower and add the 125g of butter.
- Add the leeks and pepper to the potatoes/cauliflower.
- Add 250grams of grated cheese to your mixture.
- Add salt & pepper to your personal taste.
Feeds 4 Adults or 2 Adults and 4 Kids.
Ratings from our kids:
Aurelia (8yrs.) – “It was great!” – Rated it 4.5/5 – Took her 10min to eat.
Imogen (7yrs.) – “It was so good” – Rated it 5/5 – Took her 10min to eat.
Osias (4yrs.) – “It’s not my favourite… eggs benny is” – Rated it 2/5 – Took him 25min to eat.
Cyra (2yrs.) – Can’t talk yet, but ate a huge bowl (bigger than Osias’)of it in under 5min. = 5/5
Hope your family likes it as much as ours did:)